Cost of living in Sylhet, Bangladesh compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04811 TRY / BDT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sylhet (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,565TL (Taka 53,321) in Sylhet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)