Cost of living in Sydney, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,027 prices entered by 703 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sydney (Australia) is 112% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,360TL (AU$2,385) in Sydney to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$11,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)