Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.679 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,090TL (£720) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (1 minute ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mumbai costs ₨688 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €0.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (about 1 hour ago)