Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 76% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,453TL (₩966,044) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)