Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00362 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,896TL (₩800,182) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)