Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,315TL (₩1,356,313) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)