Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00325 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,390TL (₩1,350,350) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,788 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)