Cost of living in Suwon, South Korea compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suwon (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,530TL (₩1,065,161) in Suwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (about 3 hours ago)