Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07431 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,986TL (руб 40,180) in Surgut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)