Cost of living in Surgut, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06404 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surgut (Russia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,960TL (руб 46,222) in Surgut.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)