Cost of living comparison between Surat Thani, Thailand and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08764 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,264TL (37,240 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)