Cost of living in Surat Thani, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11764 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat Thani (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,515TL (21,381 ฿) in Surat Thani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨63,023 (36 minutes ago)