Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07068 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,969TL (₨41,999) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (44 minutes ago)