Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06032 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,788TL (₨29,641) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (44 minutes ago)