Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08677 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,033TL (₨34,956) in Surat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (37 minutes ago)