Cost of living in Surat, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05549 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Surat (India) is 24% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,591TL (₨28,675) in Surat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (18 minutes ago)