Cost of living in Surabaya, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 356 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Surabaya (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,498TL (Rp 9,528,984) in Surabaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)