Cost of living in Sur, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.850 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sur (Oman) is 10% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,525TL (﷼ 256) in Sur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (44 minutes ago)