Cost of living in Suphan Buri, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suphan Buri (Thailand) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,640TL (25,130 ฿) in Suphan Buri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $59 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Southampton costs £3.00 (about 1 hour ago)