Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.833 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,301TL (GH₵2,763) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (35 minutes ago)