Cost of living in Sunyani, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.801 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sunyani (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,964TL (GH₵2,451) in Sunyani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)