Cost of living in Sumy, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13394 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sumy (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,957TL (14,608₴) in Sumy.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Jakarta costs Rp 46,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)