Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,722TL (S/. 3,737) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)