Cost of living in Sullana, Peru compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.187 TRY / PEN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sullana (Peru) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,425TL (S/. 2,887) in Sullana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lubbock, Texas costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)