Cost of living comparison between Suhar, Oman and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.942 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,421TL (﷼ 431) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (about 2 hours ago)