Cost of living in Suhar, Oman compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.411 TRY / OMR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhar (Oman) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,223TL (﷼ 555) in Suhar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)