Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19852 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,674TL (E£ 13,468) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $523 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $17 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)