Cost of living in Suhaj, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20087 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Suhaj (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,223TL (E£ 21,025) in Suhaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dar es Salaam costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Addis Ababa costs 6.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)