Cost of living in Suez, Egypt compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27118 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suez (Egypt) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,841TL (E£ 10,475) in Suez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (38 minutes ago)