Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.916 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,677TL ($b4,014) in Sucre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)