Cost of living in Sucre, Bolivia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / BOB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sucre (Bolivia) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,071TL ($b3,941) in Sucre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)