Cost of living in Suceava, Romania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.298 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,033TL (2,336 lei) in Suceava.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)