Cost of living in Suceava, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.571 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,503TL (2,229 lei) in Suceava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)