Cost of living in Suceava, Romania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.300 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Suceava (Romania) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,099TL (2,383 lei) in Suceava.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 5.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)