Cost of living in Subotica, Serbia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03141 TRY / RSD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Subotica (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,620TL (83,399 Дин.) in Subotica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 1,400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)