Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.927 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,362TL (€856) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)