Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,807TL (€1,686) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)