Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,763TL (€874) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)