Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.997 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,261TL (€816) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (24 minutes ago)