Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 70% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,398TL (€727) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kelowna costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)