Cost of living in Strasbourg, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (€741) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)