Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,523 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.584 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 141% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,990TL (11,977 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)