Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,967 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34397 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,381TL (12,736 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,085 (about 2 hours ago)