Cost of living comparison between Stockholm, Sweden and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,923 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38262 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 93% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,821TL (12,599 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)