Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05966 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,886TL (руб 48,375) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)