Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07450 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,548TL (руб 47,619) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)