Cost of living in Stavropol', Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09628 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavropol' (Russia) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,507TL (руб 46,810) in Stavropol' to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)