Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 178% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,893TL (kr 14,076) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)