Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 152% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,040TL (kr 9,851) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)