Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41637 TRY / NOK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 123% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,693TL (kr 16,074) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)