Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.540 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,395TL (943 лв) in Stara Zagora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)