Cost of living in Stara Zagora, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Stara Zagora (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,071TL (934 лв) in Stara Zagora.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,888 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨180 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Halifax costs C$2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,750 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)