Cost of living in St. John's, NL, Canada compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.889 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, NL (Canada) is 85% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,617TL (C$1,598) in St. John's, NL to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (43 minutes ago)