Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.796 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,756TL (EC$3,206) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $69 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $120,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,021 (about 1 hour ago)