Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.957 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 88% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,837TL (EC$2,983) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)