Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.396 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,023TL (EC$2,166) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)