Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.335 TRY / XCD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 66% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,182TL (EC$3,881) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)