Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 109% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,008TL (CHF 1,269) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,728 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Washington D.C. costs $3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 2,000 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 60,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (about 2 hours ago)