Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 219%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 162% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,115TL (CHF 1,680) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)