Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,193TL (7,867 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $122 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)