Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,355TL (8,320 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)