Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.529 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 34% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,175TL (7,890 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)