Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 388 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.821 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,111TL (6,225 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €5,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 7,000,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U995 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)