Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,266TL (4,846 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)