Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29396 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,147TL (R 7,304) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (42 minutes ago)