Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38238 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,390TL (R 8,865) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)