Cost of living in Soweto, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.42746 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Soweto (South Africa) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,737TL (R 8,741) in Soweto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Coimbatore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raichur costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)