Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,166TL (£1,128) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)