Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.281 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 123% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,679TL (£1,063) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)