Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 TRY / TND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,943TL (1,208 Dinar) in Sousse.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)