Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,031TL (R$ 3,448) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)