Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01614 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,790TL (172,868 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)