Cost of living in Sopron, Hungary compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01401 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sopron (Hungary) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,545TL (181,665 Ft) in Sopron to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)