Cost of living in Sonsonate, El Salvador compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.466 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonsonate (El Salvador) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,422TL ($626) in Sonsonate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)