Cost of living in Sonipat, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08677 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sonipat (India) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,305TL (₨61,139) in Sonipat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)