Cost of living in Solapur, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06999 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Solapur (India) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,797TL (₨39,963) in Solapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (43 minutes ago)