Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01145 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,380TL (207,893 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)