Cost of living in Sokoto, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Sokoto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sokoto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sokoto (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,300TL (200,672 ₦) in Sokoto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php75,000 (about 1 hour ago)