Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,726 prices entered by 195 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.218 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 7% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,464TL (1,111 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (40 minutes ago)