Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.540 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,866TL (1,129 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (1 minute ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (35 minutes ago)