Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.785 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,735TL (1,341 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pattaya costs 30 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)