Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.856 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,675TL (937 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)