Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.436 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,028TL (833 BYN) in Slonim.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,800 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £3.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Istanbul costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)