Cost of living in Slonim, Belarus compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.433 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Slonim (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,332TL (958 BYN) in Slonim.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)