Cost of living comparison between Sliven, Bulgaria and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sliven (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,222TL (1,686 лв) in Sliven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)