Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.562 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,762TL (4,911 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨32 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$170 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (30 minutes ago)