Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.521 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,796TL (5,368 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (29 minutes ago)