Cost of living in Slavonski Brod, Croatia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 TRY / HRK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Slavonski Brod (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,401TL (6,512 kn) in Slavonski Brod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)