Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06409 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,151TL (33,557 ден) in Skopje.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)