Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07064 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,422TL (34,293 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (41 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)