Cost of living in Skopje, Macedonia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07596 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Skopje (Macedonia) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,329TL (30,658 ден) in Skopje to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (30 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (about 1 hour ago)