Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43326 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 82% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,826TL (8,831 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (39 minutes ago)