Cost of living in Skelleftea, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40169 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Skelleftea (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,669TL (9,134 kr) in Skelleftea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (21 minutes ago)