Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,753TL in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)