Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 32% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,084TL in Sivas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)