Cost of living in Sivas, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sivas (Turkey) is 22% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,913TL in Sivas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)