Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,489 prices entered by 936 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.212 TRY / SGD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 126% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,641TL (SGD $2,550) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)