Cost of living in Singapore compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,674 prices entered by 1,026 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 TRY / SGD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 135% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,871TL (SGD $2,201) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 80 Kč (about 1 hour ago)