Cost of living in Simferopol, Ukraine compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18461 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Simferopol (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,539TL (8,339₴) in Simferopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (13 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)