Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.672 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 211% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,469TL (kr11,109) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 3 hours ago)