Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 172% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,433TL (kr9,711) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)