Cost of living in Silkeborg, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.626 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Silkeborg (Denmark) is 195% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,496TL (kr10,378) in Silkeborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (41 minutes ago)